|DR. JAHAR LAL PRATIHAR, M.Sc., Ph.D.|
Ph.D., Kalyani University in 2006
M.Sc., Vidyasagar University in 2000
B.Sc., Vidyasagar University in 1998
Assistant Professor, Kandi Raj College, 2010 to till date
General Inorganic Chemistry
Coordination &Organometallic Chemistry: Synthesis, characterization and catalytic properties of heavier transition metals incorporating azo and imine ligand
2009-2009, Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Chemistry, University of New Brunswick, Canada
2008-2010, Research Associate, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi
2007-2008, Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Chemistry, National ChanghuaUniversity of Education, Taiwan
2006-2006, Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Chemistry, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
2002–2006, Junior Research Fellowship, Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi
1. Reactions of 2-(Arylazo) Aniline with RhCl3: Synthesis and Structure of New Cyclometalated Complexes of Rh(III) and Recognition of RhCl3 Assisted Azo (-N=N-) Cleavage, J. L. Pratihar, N. Maiti, S. Chattopadhyay, Inorganic Chemistry, 2005, 44, 6111–6114
2. Syntheses, characterization, structure and redox properties of new Rh(III) cyclometallates incorporating azoimine ligands, J. L. Pratihar, D. Patra, S. Chattopadhyay, Journal of Organometallic Chemistry, 2005, 690, 4816-4821.
3. A strategy of Pd(II) assisted C–H activation in 2-alkylamino azobenzene ligands: Syntheses, characterisation and structure of a new family of orthopalladated complexes, J. L. Pratihar, N. Maiti, P. Pattanayak, S. Chattopadhyay, Polyhedron, 2005, 24, 1953-1960.
4. Synthesis, Structure, and Reactivity of Diazoketiminato Complexes of Platinum(II) and Palladium(II): Cytotoxic Properties of a Platinum Complex, J. L. Pratihar, B. Shee, P. Pattanayak, D. Patra, A. Bhattacharyya, V. G. Puranik, C. H. Hung, S. Chattopadhyay,
5. Syntheses and properties of new metal–carbon bonded heteroleptic complexes of ruthenium(II) containing terpyridine coligand, J. L. Pratihar, P. Pattanayak, J.-H. Huang, S. Chattopadhyay, Inorganica Chimica Acta, 2009, 362, 5170-5174.
6. Reactions of 2-(arylazo)aniline with ruthenium substrates: Isolation, characterizations and reactivities of delocalized diazoketiminato and orthometallated Ru(II) chelates, J. L. Pratihar, S. Bhaduri, P. Pattanayak, D. Patra, S. Chattopadhyay, Journal of Organometallic Chemistry, 2009, 694, 3401-3408.
7. Reactions of 2-(arylazo)aniline with iridium trichloride: Synthesis, characterization and structure of new cyclometallated complexes of iridium(III), J. L. Pratihar, P. Pattanayak, D. Patra, R. Rathore, S. Chattopadhyay, Inorganica Chimica Acta, 2011, 367, 182-186
8. Synthesis, characterization and structure of new diazoketiminato chelates of palladium(II): Potential catalyst for C–C coupling reactions, J. L. Pratihar, P. Pattanayak, D. Patra, C.-H. Lin, S. Chattopadhyay, Polyhedron, 2012, 33, 67-73.
9. Synthesis, characterization, structure, redox property, antibacterial and catalytic activity of tridentate Schiff base cobalt(III), nickel(II) and palladium(II) complexes, P. Pattanayak, J. L. Pratihar*, D. Patra, C.-H. Lin, S. Paul, K. Chakraborty, Polyhedron, 2013, 51, 275-282.
10. Synthesis, crystal structure, spectral properties and catalytic activity of a binuclear copper(II) complex containing a Schiff base ligand, P. Pattanayak, J. L. Pratihar*, D. Patra, P. Brandão, D. Mal, V. Felix, Polyhedron, 2013, 59, 23-28.
11. Synthesis, crystal structures, spectral studies and reactivity of square planar copper(II) complexes containing Schiff base ligand, P. Pattanayak, J. L. Pratihar*, D. Patra, C.-H. Lin, P. Brandão, D. Mal & V. Felix, Journal of Coordination Chemistry, 2013, 66, 568-579
|Back to previous page|